How to Fix Your Marriage

by Juliette on March 19, 2011

How to Fix Your Marriage – From personal experiences I know first-hand how mentally draining and devastating a collapsing marriage can be. It is barely possible to be able to think clearly when you see your marriage, which is the central point of your life; turning to dust. However that doesn’t mean that you have to give up and accept a divorce. I didn’t – I fought and in the end, I learned how to fix a marriage, and I did exactly that.

How to Fix Your Marriage?

how to fix your marriage

Fixing the marriage is within your hands if you're willing to work for it.

To fix your marriage, you must be able to back-track and remember when this all started. Of course, I know that marital issues (or let’s say, the realization your marriage is troubled) don’t appear overnight. Deep down, there are reasons why your marriage is problematic, and you can bet not one of them are because of a single issue itself. It is always a collection of issues.

The story of collapsed marriages are mostly the same – as it was with me. During the years, I had a number of conflicts with my husband over various issues. Some of them were resolved, some were not – but the “unresolved” issues are usually swept under the carpet.  You can’t solve the problem, and you don’t want to fight, so you merely learn to ignore it. Only – only so many issues can be ignored such. It slowly begins filling under the carpet, and some time later it gets full.

(Click here to see what made me fix my own marriage.)

And it is exactly when the next issue gets blown out of proportion. Even an incredibly trivial thing like “squeezing the toothpaste in the middle” can get out of hand, and then you can’t understand how such a thing could be bringing the end of your marriage. But it’s actually not the toothpaste. It is the big number of previously ignored, unresolved conflicts; when they can’t be ignored any longer, all of them get out from under the carpet where they were being hidden before, and their combination is just too hard to overcome. They take over, and they end the marriage. Or… you learn how to fix your marriage, and YOU overcome them.

In my own marriage too, it was such a trivial thing that triggered it all… I just forgot and left the fridge room slightly open! And when all hell broke loose, I thought; “Oh my God… My husband hates me, otherwise how could he be screaming to me because of such a small thing?”

So, you have to backtrack and find out when you first thought your marriage could be coming to an end. Some unresolved conflicts have a much bigger impact on the quality of marriage and communication. It is great practice to go back in time and find out when your spouse’s resentment (or indifference) towards you first showed itself. Then you can pinpoint the exact issues causing this state, and you can work on fixing your marriage.

You can learn how to fix your marriage only if you are guided well. I, by myself, made absolutely no progress in saving my marriage until I came across the guide that eventually saved my marriage. Click here to read my Save My Marriage Today review – then you can learn how to fix your marriage yourself, changing your fortunes just like I did.

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

john June 19, 2011 at 4:04 am

I want to save my marriage

window replacement New Britain PA November 1, 2011 at 4:15 pm

You have really made me think with this material. You’re writing style as well as your writing skill is excellent. I enjoyed reading your article and hope to read more.

email marketing software November 7, 2011 at 4:24 pm

This one article alone shows off your excellent writing skills. I am very impressed with your views and interesting content. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles.

hotel reviews November 10, 2011 at 4:46 pm

This article is an inspiration. You are a profound and insightful writer that knows how to get your point across with interesting and quality content. You are wonderful with words.

Verizon FIOS Availability November 15, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I don’t remember seeing such great work on this subject. Your quality of writing is much higher than other articles I have read and your content is really quite unique. You make many sound points.

Rayne Longboard November 15, 2011 at 3:23 pm

I think your content is beneficial to many readers. If more writers concerned themselves with their target audience like you do, people would read and learn more about this topic.

luxury travel agency November 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm

What a great article you’ve written! This is useful and well-thought out information with thought-provoking viewpoints and content. I’m impressed with how well you have presented this information in such and interesting and original way.

HDTV deals November 20, 2011 at 1:26 am

Great job on this article. I like your viewpoints and I agree on a lot of your content. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Orchid Delivery NYC November 20, 2011 at 2:59 am

You’ve brought up some really great points. I think you have a lot of vision and I can understand how you think. Really great writing.

what are pheromones November 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Thank you so for sharing this useful information. I agree on many of the points of interest you are featuring. Some ideas may require some further review, but I can certainly see where you stand.

fatiga November 25, 2011 at 4:35 am

Passion in what you believe and in putting it in words is a real gift. Your informative article contains the optimal combination of passion and well-written, interesting content that I’ve grown to appreciate and respect.